Today I’m going to show you my skincare routine and the products I use on a daily basis. It’s a very simple routine, yet very good for my dry skin.
Until last year I didn’t have a skincare routine, all I did was apply moisturizer every morning. I felt like I needed to start taking proper care of my skin since I’m not getting any younger so I decided to have a proper skincare routine.
1. If it’s nighttime I first remove my makeup using Garnier Micellar Water. I put some on a round cotton pad and start by taking my eye makeup off, leaving the cotton pad for a few seconds over my eye and then gently removing it, then I take off my face makeup, I leave the lips at the end. I really recommend this makeup remover, it does an amazing job without having to rub too harshly.
2. Time to cleanse my face. I use the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, I’ve been using it for a couple months now and I really love it. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser is so gentle on the skin and it doesn’t dry it out, it makes my skin feel so soft and clean.
So, first I wet my face with warm water and then I apply my Cetaphil cleanser gently all over my face.
3. Then I use my Clarisonic Mia Brush (only at nights). I wet the brush and work it in small circles all over my face starting from my chin and going up. This brush is perfect to really clean my face and it is very gentle, it cleans my skin so much better than just using my hands. Once the timer is up I rinse my water with cold water this time and pat it dry.
4. I use an exfoliating mask once a week to remove impurities, every friday or saturday if I don’t go out. I leave it on my face for about 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off. I’ve been using a Charcoal & Black Sugar and a Cucumber mask both by Freeman and they leave my face so smooth.
5. I use an Eye cream every morning and every night. I’ve been using the Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Eye Cream and I feel like it does helps my undereye area and it’s very hydrating. I really like it but it is quite pricey so I think I’m definitely going to try other eye creams that may work better.
6. Every night I apply Serum. I’m using the Spa Intensive Face Serum with Vitamin E, it is really good and very hydrating.
7. And lastly is time for moisturizer. I’m using the Nivea Intensive Care Face Cream, and it really is amazing, it is so hydrating and moisturizing and it doesn’t feels heavy or greasy, it makes wonders for my dry skin. Really recommend this.
8. Lastly I apply some lip balm or Vaseline on my lips.
That’s all for my skincare routine, hope you liked it. If you have an eye cream to recommend and a face serum please let me know in the comments. x