Today I’m going to show you what’s on my beauty wish list.
I’ve been getting a lot into makeup, buying and trying more makeup products and practicing a few looks. I don’t own a lot of high end makeup and lately I’ve been reading a lot about awesome makeup products recommended by a lot of people and I really want to try them.
1. I love Kylie Jenner, and ever since she started with the lip kits I’ve been wanting to get them, but the Kylie makeup I want to get the most is the Burgundy kyshadow palette. I think it has gorgeous shades, shades I love to use on a daily basis.
2. Some of you have mentioned the Laura Mercier Powder and it’s been highly recommended by everyone. My favourite powder at the moment is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, I know it’s not the same since one is a lose powder and the other one is a pressed powder but I really want to try this one.
3. I’ve never used highlighter but I think it looks gorgeous and I’ve read a lot about the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder so I really want to try it. I love MAC products so I’m sure I’ll love this.
4. I’m almost out of face serum so I need to get a new one and I’ve read great things about Kiehl’s serum. I have dry skin so using a face serum really helps me and this has been considered as one of the best face serums.
5. Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay seems to be a favourite for a lot of people, some of you have mentioned it and recommended it. I haven’t found the perfect concealer in the drugstore so I really want to get this one. I recently went to Sephora and it’s not expensive like I thought it was going to be which is a plus.
6. NARS concealer seemes to be a favourite one as well, I’ve heard wonders about this one. Even though is quite pricey I really think is important to get a high quality concealer, also I have pretty bad dark circles so I need a good concealer.
7. On my trip to Sephora I found a gorgeous terracotta lipstick by Kat Von D, it was the shade Chula and I fell in love with it so I’m definitely getting it on my next trip to Sephora.
8. Everyone is talking about Morphe’s eyeshadow palettes, and the 35O palette has some gorgeous orange/brown shades so I’m dying to get it.
9. I don’t have a lot of brushes, in fact, I only own 5 eyeshadow brushes (including the brushes that come with the Naked palettes) and 5 face brushes. I’ve heard a lot about the Zoeva brushes so it my be nice to get a few of their brushes.
10. One day on Sephora a lady gave me a few samples of the Dahlia Divin perfume by Givenchy and I fell in love with it, I felt like I found my signature scent so I definitely need to get it.
That’s it for my beauty wish list. Have you tried any of these products? If so, did you like them? Do you recommend them? I’d really appreciate your comments. x