Today’s post was going to be about Valentine’s Day cookies!
I spent all the afternoon baking heart shaped decorated cookies and I wanted to share it with you BUT something went terribly wrong. I bought red food gel coloring that turned out to be a very bright pink, to make it red like I wanted it, my mom gave me another red food coloring she had, this one was powdered. I wasn’t sure about using it but I decided to give it a shot. Two things happened:
1. It didn’t help making it red, it looked exactly the same.
2. It made it taste horrible! So salty and disgusting.
I’m out of royal icing so I couldn’t make more, I’ll have to get more tomorrow and finish the cookies. I’ll be posting about them tomorrow or on saturday.
Now, on the bright, happy side.
I got nominated for the Blog-Aholic Award by the lovely Beauty Knows No Flaws! This is the third award nomination, it’s crazy! Thank you so much for supporting my blog.
What is the Blog-Aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?
Rules for the Blog-Aholic Award
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts:
Facts about me:
1. When I’m sad or upset I bake a lot.
2. I cry a lot watching romantic movies and war movies like The Pianist and Pearl Harbor.
3. My first language is spanish, I’ve been learning english since I was 5, and I took 3 years of french in elementary school but I don’t remember any of it.
Little Beauty Book
Life with Lizzie
Makeup and Cosmetics
Hope you all have a lovely day! x