Today I’m going to show you a recipe I love, I probably cook this every week because I seriously love it.
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 green bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 medium onion
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt & pepper
- First we are going to slice all our ingredients, you can either slice them into strips or into 2-2.5 cm pieces.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a frying pan on a medium heat, add chicken and sauté it until cooked. Set chicken aside.
- On the same pan add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add onions and peppers, stirring constantly for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Return chicken to the skillet and mix everything together.
- Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
And that’s all! As you can see it’s a very easy and quick recipe.
Hope you enjoyed it! x